Sunday 11 March 2007

The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Relationship With Your Spouse

Inspired by The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership written by John Maxwell, I decided to try my luck to write The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Relationship with Your Spouse.

Would want to make the title simpler, like The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Love but Love is very general and what I would want to touch is the love between you and your other half.


To start, you need to think about relationship with your spouse as something beautiful, something unique for just the two of you. Each of you are unique in your own way. You can be two very different persons in certain things, and can be very similar in same ways.

How you two intertwine with each others in a world full of obstacles and temptations? How you two learn to compromise, accept and respect each others despite your differences? How you two can live happily ever after?

That is what I am going (or try) to tell you in the 21 Laws. :) . Let's get started!

P/S : I am not really a pro in this matter. I just got inspired by one of the animation that I really like.

No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...