Saturday 1 April 2017

I lie

I lie.

I am not really that passionate about life from where I see myself now.  Sometimes I am, but sometimes I am not.

As I get older, life is not one way or the other. It is not just white or black. It is both and gray.

So, I want to continue this blog as honest as I can be. And I am definitely going to write more about bad stuffs , negative feelings and gossips because life has this aspect. It sucks sometimes!

And I am hoping those who read this blog before had already forgot about my identity. Because if only I can feel unknown, I can start afresh in a very open way.

Life is not always facing this amazing view all the time...


Life can be like this ... 



But, I don't care and would like to just say this - f*** u!



No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...