Thursday 22 November 2007

Mindsets of Higher Level

While I have quite a number of requirements for the mindsets of my dream team, my mentor had different requirements for me.

As I compared them with my lists , I find it will be another level for me to learn and master all these:
  • Practice self-control
    Keep in control of everything and anything, be it while we are walking, sleeping , talking, etc. These things will betray us if we are not in control.

  • Get in touch with logic.
    Logic should always win over feeling and emotion.

  • Never associate with negative people

  • Do not assume things
    When in doubts, always ask. Do not assume anything as wrong maybe right and right maybe wrong. Do our homework. Be prepared.

No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...