Thursday 27 December 2007

Do not lie to yourself

This came to me today.

When we are thinking and acting positively, we do not need to remind ourselves to be positive.

When we are happy, we do not need to tell ourselves to be happy.

When we are confident, we do not need to tell ourselves to not to be afraid.

When we love someone, we do not need to be afraid to get hurt.

If you are doing any of that - telling yourself to do or feel something, maybe you are lying to yourself. Please do not lie to yourself. Be truthful to yourself.

For the first time in my life, I found myself back. I do not need to tell myself anything now. I just feel it. I feel everything around me. I am free and I am ready to take on the world.

No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...