Wednesday 12 December 2007

Who moved my cheese

I recalled back the slide I had on "Who moved my Cheese?" . I used to share this with my team last time , I think around 1 year ago.

It is good to read back and try to remember what was being taught here.
  1. Change Happens
  2. Anticipate Change
  3. Monitor Change
  4. Adapt to Change Quickly
  5. Change
  6. Enjoy Change !
  7. Be Ready to Change Quickly and Enjoy it Again.
I felt this past few months, there have been so much changes for me that it makes me feel scary of what is lying ahead of me. But, I learnt that there is one 5-letter word that is the most powerful word in life, that is, FAITH.

Have faith in yourself and others!

and



Points of Ponder:
  • We always have people in the organization that act like Sniff, Scurry, Hem and Haw . Who do you act like?
Sniff – Sniff out the situation and see the change early
Scurry – go into Action immediately
Hem – wanted to stay in familiar territory and do not want to change
Haw – laugh at oneself, change and do better.
  • Do not be afraid of Change
  • Change is happening everywhere and that we will do better when we can adjust to it quickly


No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...