Sunday 30 December 2007

Sentimental

I'm one of those people who are connected to nice phrases or quotes in a sentimental way. Once that happened, it will be imprinted in my mind. But sometimes, I tend to forget because I always want the easy way to things. Not anymore, I promise myself.

Well, here is one I really like:

Work like you don't need the money,
dance like no one is watching,

sing like no one is listening,

love like you will never get hurt,
and live life every day as if it were your last.

It is great to be able to start this again. Let us do ALL of these.

For love, let us take the chance to love like we will never get hurt. Love without conditions and attachments. Love ourselves first. Have courage to take loving action.





No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...