Wednesday 19 September 2007

Underwater world


If you like this picture, you need to consider scuba diving. A diving course cost about RM700 and that is definitely worth it considering you are entering another world.

It is maybe more fun than having a Second Life , which I cannot understand why it becomes so popular. Well, take note of its mantra then - Your world, your imagination !


Despite the lack of understanding, I am definitely impressed. I become more impressed when I started to see how the virtual world is having a great impact on the real world . In fact, I just found out people are using it to get a real life job in addition to paying good money to buy stuffs in the virtual world. Well, I have to say - everything is possible these days. Every products have potential to change the life of millions.

No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...