Monday 25 June 2007

Tribute to my colleague's mom

My colleague lost her mom this morning. So sad. I cannot come close to imagine her grief. I had known that her mother had some health issue before but I had not known it was such a dire situation.

Despite her family problem, she has been very dedicated in her work and did not really show she was having trauma. If I am in the same situation, I do not think I can hold up.

I guess behind one's calm and strong exterior, there are some different stories and problems hidden that only few others can know and understand.

Again, do cherish the one we love.

No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...