Friday 22 June 2007

Mount KK - Peak

Following up my post on Mount KK , finally I managed to upload some photos here.

6 May 2007 - REACHED THE PEAK at around 6 a.m. after starting the journey at 3 a.m.

Here is the sunrise view.

Too bad we could not take the photo where the first glimpse of the sunlight was seen. Actually we were a little bit late because the guide was late and we could very well started without them! On top of that, me and my partner had not bring the camera and had to wait for the rest of the group to reach. At that time, the sun was already quite high.


Down view......







Up view......

You can see the actual highest peak when we took this photo. We were actually around half a km away when we snapped this photo. After that, we were too lazy to go out as it was very cold. So, we actually technically not really reach the peak but I got my full certificate anyway. :)...shhhhhhh

I guess this was one of the thing I regretted. But I guess I do not really mind as I intend to go there again. So, this may be something I can look forward too. To really reach the peak the next time.

No comments:

My review and reflection for The Garden of Words

I just watched this short animation work from Makoto Shinkai. I had previously watched his grand hit 'Your Name' and absolutely fel...